Let FrontLight Be Your Personal Shopper For The Right Home Insurance Coverage.
Your Home Is Your Largest And Most Important Asset — Protecting It Properly From Risk Is Critical.
Whether you rent or own, we’re here to get you the peace of mind you need with coverage from world-class insurers. Our job is finding you the best plan using our knowledge and decades of experience in home insurance.
With our large suite of insurance products, we can find you the right coverage* at the right price, no matter where you live. Get more information and pricing — email [email protected]
* All coverages are subject to insurer approval; certain limits and options may be unavailable for certain types of homes.
You Can Save On Your Insurance Premiums If...
- You have an alarm system to your home
- You or your spouse are 55 or older, retired, and your home is your permanent residence
- You’re mortgage-free
- You’ve been insured with the same insurer for many years
- You’ve been claims-free for at least 3 years
- You have a tank-less hot water system
- You have water leak detectors
- You consent to a credit score check
If any of these circumstances apply, you could receive a discount. Conditions apply.
Types Of Homes We Insure
- Houses – all types
- Vacation homes / secondary residences
- High-value homes requiring higher coverage limits
- Home under construction or renovation
- Rental properties
Standard Coverage Includes
- Building Coverage to protect it from damage by an insurable problem.
- Contents Replacement to protect the value of your belongings
- Liability Protection should someone injure themselves on your property
- Additional Living Expenses if your home is unliveable during your claim
- Sewer Back-up Coverage in the event water backs up through the drains or drain pipe.
- Betterments and Improvements to cover your condominium for the cost of improvements
- Loss Assessment to protect your condominium from losses due to sharing common space with others.
- Identity Theft Protection
- Earthquake protection for your building and contents
- Earthquake deductible buy-down
- Overland water protection
- Enhanced strata loss assessment protection
- Special coverage or limit increases for certain classes of assets
- Home-based business
- Rental income protection to protect your investment
- Claims forgiveness for that first time claim
- Annual travel insurance
Get Home Insurance
GET A QUOTE ONLINE
Want to apply for your home insurance online? You can, with FrontLight Insurance.
SPEAK WITH AN ADVISOR
Make well-informed decisions with helpful advice. Talk to your advisor or find one near you – there is no cost to talk to an advisor.
- 1 Homeowners Insurance