Life insurance can help protect your family financially if anything happens to you, but it’s important to make sure you’re not overpaying for the coverage you need. Compare quotes and find the best rates for a policy.
Having insurance can protect the financial security of the people you love by giving them a tax-free payment after you die. The amount and type of coverage you choose will depend on your circumstances and needs. The cost of insurance you buy as an individual depends on your age, gender, health, medical history and lifestyle.
What We Can Do for You
While life insurance is a valuable tool for financial planning, there are dozens of options available and it’s easy to overpay for the wrong features. Our reviews and guides will help you to find the right policy and make sure your family is well-protected.
Life Insurance Policies
There are several types of life insurance policies and it’s important to find the one that best fits your financial situation. Whether you want a small policy to pay for your funeral or enough coverage to send your children to college, our insurance agents can help you choose the right coverage for your financial situation.
Get Life Insurance
Life insurance can be a key part of your financial plan. Speak with an advisor to determine the right life insurance for your needs or get a quote online.
GET A QUOTE ONLINE
Want to apply for your life insurance online? You can, with FrontLight Insurance. Be sure to read product details above before getting a quote online.
SPEAK WITH AN ADVISOR
Make well-informed decisions with helpful advice. Talk to your advisor or find one near you – there is no cost to talk to an advisor.
Life Insurance FAQ's
Will your loved ones be financially impacted if something happened to you?
If you answer yes, then you should think about how you can help protect them with insurance.
While you may have basic insurance through work, it may not be enough to meet your needs, and your coverage typically ends when you leave your job.
Underwriting is the process of assessing the risk people applying for insurance present, to determine the coverage they are eligible for and ensure their premium cost reflects their level of risk. In short, your risk level ultimately decides your premium.
The underwriting process can be used for various types of insurance, such as life insurance, health insurance, mortgage protection insurance and property and casualty insurance.
- Term life insurance is simple and affordable , providing a fixed amount of insurance for a specific period of time
- In the event of your death, the policy pays a tax-free benefit, to your beneficiaries
- Term life provides temporary protection you can customize to meet your changing needs
- Permanent life insurance is often called whole life insurance because it covers you for your whole life – and some types can build cash value over time.
- Permanent insurance costs are usually guaranteed not to increase from the time you first buy the policy.
- Some permanent insurance plans let you pay for a limited time and and then you don’t have to pay any more.
- Participating life insurance is a type of permanent whole life insurance coverage that can be eligible to receive dividends.
- The amount of coverage you choose and your premiums are guaranteed for life.
- You can use the dividends to buy more coverage, reduce your annual premium cost or earn interest inside the plan. Or you can take them in cash. Dividends are not guaranteed.
- Universal life insurance is a flexible type of permanent life insurance that combines protection and savings.
- You choose a guaranteed death benefit that your beneficiaries will receive.
- The payments you make above the cost of insurance earn tax-preferred interest.